Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Blahs


This guy just says it all. I've come down with the flu that's been floating around here for a week. I think my symptoms match Dad's. I had a sore throat, body aches, and chills. I took some aspirin and the aches and chills have gone, but a low fever has taken it's place. Believe it of not though, I feel much better than I did this morning. Thank goodness it's only comes for a short visit.
I should be back to myself tomorrow. Until then I hope you are all healthy and happy and well!!!

4 comments:

Horse Dreams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desert Rose said...

OOOH Yuck..."even cowgirls get the flu!"

Dusty Devoe said...

Get well soon. Stay away from me! Everyone is missing a week at work with this, and they are really sick. I don't want it.

Pony Girl said...

OH BUMMER~ you poor thing. I'm sorry you got sick. I was worried about it while I was there...that is why I wouldn't stop by your house! That stuff is so contagious. Hang in there...maybe you'll get some snow tonight to cheer you up! :) xo