Sunday, September 16, 2012

Soccer Dude!



My Man Cub is playing soccer this fall!




His cheering section was given strict instructions NOT to cheer for him because it makes his tummy feel weird.








He played alright for the first game, still a little confused about what to do.




Halftime! And a snack to boot!




By the time the 3rd game rolled around, he scored 2 goals within a few minutes and yes, Auntie CHEERED! He got a high five from the coach! He was so proud of himself!




He's really getting his hustle on now!



Here's to a great season Man Cub!


***On a side note, my cousin Michelle, who used to be involved in All That Jazz with me, just started a new blog to feature her handmade jewelry and all the things that inspire her to create. Hop on over and visit  Rockin' Heart Jewelry and Vintage Finds!

7 comments:

Town and Country Gals said...

Sares,
He's adorable! All 3 of my kids played soccer from his age on up, my boys thru HS. I enjoyed going to the games in the fall so much fun!
Rebecca

Town and Country Gals said...

PS. Love all the inspiring fall photos on your banner!
Rebecca

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sares,

What fun! for your little guy and well done for him, scoring the two goals.
Off to a great start.
Love the new Autumn look to your blog.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Sares

Man cub sure is getting big! Wow - loved that little "makes my tummy feel funny" saying.

Your header is soo full of fall goodness!

Leann

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

I love these pic's of your precious Man Cub. lol
He is too adorable.
Your headboard is amazing. I just love it. Wish I could get brave and change my site up.
Hope your well honey and I will hop over and visit Rockin Heart Jewelry
Love
Maggie

BG said...

Oh my! How your Man Cub has grown ... he's becoming quite the young man and definitely talented ... two goals is a great achievement.

Love the new header Sares!
Hugs,
Sandi

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Sares~I'm so happy to be back! Looks like a fun day was had by all. Your cub is really growing! Time flies before we know it, so days like these are great memories in the making.

Sweet wishes,
Sara