Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint

Mustard Seed Yellow


I took the plunge and ordered a few different colors from Miss Mustard Seed's new Milk Paint Line!
I just love her sense of style and the way she was with furniture. I think she's a real inspiration. I must admit to "borrowing" the look of one of her pieces from time to time! Thank you Marion!

I narrowed it down to three colors, the Mustard Seed Yellow above, it's such a cheerful color...



Typewriter

I really like this black, it is more of a charcoal color, not so harsh as a black black.



Lucketts Green

and my favorite, Lucketts Green. I have been playing with mixing a similar color to this with my ASCP on a few pieces. Now I'm anxious to try this color. I am also a bit nervous to try the milk paint since I have never used it before. It will take a few weeks though since the paint doesn't actually ship out until mid/late August. It will be just like Christmas when it arrives!

7 comments:

YONKS said...

Love the "typewriter" chest. Me want!
Di

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sares,

Love the painted pieces of furniture and my favourite is the Lucketts Green, such a fabulous colour.

Hope you are enjoying the week
Hugs
Carolyn

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh what fun! I want to play!

BG said...

They are all quite lovely in their own way Sares and it would be hard for me to choose which I liked best. I guess it would depend on the piece needing painting.

I'm confident you will do a great job of choosing the right colours for the pieces you plan to paint when it arrives.

Have a happy week!
Sandi

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Oh..I'm looking forward to trying it too!!! So many beautiful colors to pick from.

Blessings,
Linda

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello,

These pieces are fabulous!



Gabriela

Valerie said...

Love all those colors...especially the green!