Friday, August 20, 2010

Pink Saturday!




Happy Pink Saturday! It's time to get our pink on. Brought to us each week by Beverly of How Sweet The Sound, you can find 100's of pink links on her blog. Thank you Beverly for hosting!



My Chic Home


For some reason I wait until the LAST minute each week to pull my pink post together. I had to take these photos tonight before the sun went down because I didn't have anything else in "pink reserve". These are a project I have been working on this week for our "Jazz" Booth. The old pink chippy frames have been in the back of the shed for a few months. They were meant for another project which didn't work out.

So I got to brainstorming and came up with these!




Who amongst us doesn't LOVE some chippy pink paint. If you don't, I suggest you keep it on the down low or you may get kicked out of the pink club. Just kiddin'!



Such Is Life




I did another one of these earlier in the week I posted about on "All That Jazz Vintage" if you're interested in seeing it. It was green so it didn't make the cut here. Poor thing. They head to the booth tomorrow. They'll all get nailed to the wall. Hee hee!

Happy Pink Saturday to you all and have a loveleigh loveleigh weekend!

14 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love them.. they are so pretty!!! What are you planning to do with them??? They are gorgeous! Just great....Can you tell I'm already placing them somewhere in my house?

Rebecca said...

Oh yeah! Love that chippy paint!! Especially chippy pink paint! Happy Pink Saturday, my friend!

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

Micki said...

I love it...very creative!
Micki

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sares Sweetie...
What a beautiful post, and I mean what kind of sane person would NOT love pink? I adore the chippy paint frame and the message is so beautiful... Such Is Life, and so it goes.

Thank you for sharing sweetie. I can always rely on a beautiful post from this beautiful woman that you are.

Have a gorgeous weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

All That Jazz said...

Those turned out really great! I love the chippy pink paint. I can't remember, are they just frames (w/out glass?)
xo
~michelle~

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sares!
Oooh, all that lovely chippy, runny, crusty pretty pink paint and those sweet signs.

Happy Pink Saturday.

hugs
Sissie

Rebecca said...

I love chippy Pink paint too-great! Happy PS!

CailinMarie said...

I do hope you are going to post us photos of the booth!!!
Happy Pink saturday

Char said...

Oh Sares, I love the chippy paint and the way the pale pink shows. It's just perfect. Happy Pink Saturday. Char

Unknown said...

Oh, you make me laugh about getting kicked out of the pink club. It's true however. Some girls just don't understand that the more chips the better. Who would have thought 10 yrs ago decorating and design would come to this!

YES! I sold my vintage table and chairs you saw in my booth. Happy as Lark taking flight. Back to buy more...is this a hobby or addiction?

Unknown said...

G'morn, sweet Sares ~ I love the chippy pink frame & particularly the french insert. Very creative blend ...

Have a lovely summer day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Dogmom Diva said...

Oh I think they are lovely..so chippy! I also tend to wait until the last minute on P.S. but somehow pull it off!

Have a great week!

Barb

stefanie said...

they are fabulous!!!!

C. JoyBell C. said...

At this point, Sareski, I am now amazed at how you do manage to find a pink in everything! Oh my goodness! Even in a rotten wooden frame! :)

Hey, I have missed you much!!!!!!!!


C