Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's the plan for tonight?

Through the magic of television, I'm going to enter these doors and get completely...



I'll join the whole gang and see one more piece of the puzzle of how they came to be where they are. Lost is in it's 5th season and let me tell you these people have had their trials and tribulations.

#1 There plane crashed on a seemingly deserted island

#2 They discovered invisible man eating bears

#3 They find out they are not alone, there are others on the island

#4 They realize these others want them dead

#5 Some of them wind up dead

#6 At the end of last season, 6 of them make it off the island only to watch it vanish
without a trace in front or their eyes

#7 The 6 then return 3 years later only to discover the time they've returned to is over 30 years earlier

#8 Say what, that's right, apparently while they've been gone, the island has
been doing a little time traveling

#9 Are you as confused as me?

All I know is it's worth watching just to get to look at HIM!!!

And HIM!!!

So I'm going to join Jack, Sawyer, Locke, Kate, Hurley and all the rest and see what sort of drama goes down next. And you thought your life was tough!!!

7 comments:

Desert Rose said...

I rented the 1st season when hubby was doing lost of traveling and Loved it! He would not like it so...alas I have not kept up. Thanks for the update though. If you had to pick just one of the guys...who would it be???

Tara said...

I think it would have to be Jack. I like the dark haired boys beat I think, and Sawyer is a bit too much of a bad boy for my taste.

Dusty Devoe said...

Oh, I like the BAD BOY! He is just way to sexy! Wish I was 20 years younger! Cowboy watches this, but I am lost! hehe

Paint Girl said...

I have been a little lost this year. Lots of twists and turns. I talk about it with an employee at work, we try to figure it out together. She likes the repeats with subtitles that tell you what is going on!
I prefer Sawyer myself! And I have always liked bad boys!

Pony Girl said...

Well, Lost "lost" me the past few years. I was so addicted the first few seasons, I loved it!! I might have to catch up on the season DVD's, when I finish McLeod's daughers! ;) I like Sawyer, too! Is this Lost's last season?

Tara said...

Pony Girl, I don't know if this is the last season or not. I suppose we could google it to find out. I may have to reconsider about Sawyer because he has a way better sense of humor that Jack, is there anyway we can combine the two? I didn't know all Dusty Devoe family was so into the bad boys!!!

Desert Rose said...

Sares...Listen to auntie J...don't go for the BAD BOY!!!
I have something for you at my new blog!