Monday, March 2, 2009

Ode to the Zebra


It seems like everywhere you turn these days, zebra print is the new "it" animal print. Who knew. Personally giraffe has always been my favorite, but I have always loved
a bit of zebra something or other thrown into a room. I think this new brown themed zebra print is better than the original, hee-hee.

Here is a little old stool that we'll just say is definitely "fake zebra", and it's about to undergo a makeover to cowhide(more on that later).

Now this stool here is 100 percent authentic zebra and very old. And very expensive.

Finally, we have a very authentic, very expensive, very loveleigh model on this not so authentic rug. This mini pirate princess was a little model in training even back then she liked to put on the pose!!!

5 comments:

cowgirljlynn said...

love the picture of the pirate princess!

Pony Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dusty Devoe said...

I love zebra too!

Horse Dreams said...

I really had to look closely at the first picture because I thought maybe you guys had redecorated the living room. It could easily be a room I can see mom putting together!

Desert Rose said...

OOH yes, Zebra! I do have lots of it mixed in with my Cowhide! glad you feel better Sares!