Thursday, March 26, 2009

Miss Sassy Pants

I went to the bus stop today to get the Pirate Princess, when I suddenly rounded the last corner and what do I hear- one tiny little yippy shriek from INSIDE Nana and Pappy's house. Her little voice can sure carry. I went to open the gate at the bus and heard someone let the little stinker out so I hurried over to say hello.

She hasn't seen me for a couple of weeks and she was spinning around like a whirling dervish, she was one big blur!!!

Man that dog is fast!!!

But she's awful cute and her name just suits her so, the little Sassy pants girl. I'm glad I happened to have my camera. I'll have to go and give her a visit tomorrow, get some quality time with my canine Auntie!!!


My new look to my old blog is coming still, I'm thinking Sunday or Monday. There seems to be a bit more work than anticipated and I have to work around the Man Cub!

4 comments:

Pony Girl said...

She's a cutie! Did she give you a big wet Sassy kiss?? ;)

Paint Girl said...

I love little Sassy! She is the cutest thing!

Dusty Devoe said...

little miss sassy pants is so adorable! i was wondering what was going on with the new look!!! i check every half hour!

xoxo

Desert Rose said...

New look is soooo you! Glad you went public so I should be getting your posts on my dashboard, although haven't yet!