Thursday, September 30, 2010

Autumn Days Are Here



I am off for the weekend to usher Autumn in with gusto! Friday night kicks off our Harvest Night Sale
where we have our booth.  There will be lots of stores participating in the downtown area and things will be marked from 20-50% off. Our booth will be 25-30%.




Saturday we plan to hit some local Autumn Harvest sales. Can you say...

Antiques
Primitives
Handmades
Country Furniture
Pumpkins
Candles
Rosehips
Old quilts
Rusty Farm Junk
fall flowers
Cornstalks
Signs
Garden Art




Sound like fun?!!!



I'm looking forward to it! These type of sales are what inspired us to start our own booth to begin with.
We would love to do sales on our own "Ranch" but that is dream for the future! We're waiting for the ranch first. Or hitting the lottery in order to afford the ranch. Pipe dream but a dream nonetheless.



On a side note, please say a little prayer for my sweet and ornery Foo Foo Girl. She had to go to the vet this morning to get her teeth cleaned and a tooth extraction. 10 teeth to be exact. Poor thing. She has to stay all night because of her age, nearly 14. I am certain she is NOT a happy camper. I have only been away from her 2 or 3 nights in her entire 14 years. I keep tuning around expecting to see her and think I'm catching sight of her out of the corner of my eye. Weird. The one thing I don't miss~the yapping. But I miss HER. 
The Vet said she's on some pretty heavy duty pain killers though so she's probably doing better than me!

Have a terrific weekend my loveleighs and Happy Pink to any of you Pinkies!


14 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Sares: I will say a pray for your doggie. I am so sorry. I hope you do well this weekend. Just stopped by to say, love you! Martha

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to finally see Foo Foo up close! She is so precious in her old age. Oh my Sares, my heart hurts too for both of you. My little Misha (chihuahua) needs to have the same thing done.
To cheer you up, come and see what happened on my blog to Sadie Mae!
I'm hoping and praying that the sale busts the bank!!!

Valerie said...

Hello Sares!

Thank you SO much for dropping by and commenting. It is nice to know that I haven't lost too many blogging friends in my absence! I know you, too, have been busy.

Looks like the booth is doing splendidly! How I wish I lived closer so I could visit...and shop...and vist...and shop! LOL

Hope you have a successful weekend!!!

Val

Valerie said...

P.S. Love your new-to-me! header! Are those your photographs? Simply stunning.

The Old Parsonage said...

Hey Sares

Poor Lil Miss Foo Foo - I'll keep her in my prayers definitely.

And I wish I could come to your little fall gathering - sounds like a blast. I'll bet the weather is perfect. We just got socked with 10.5 in of rain yesterday and our basement kept 2.5 of it!!!

OY - Leann

Dusty Devoe said...

Foo Foo girl will be so happy to see you. Great pictures!

Lisa said...

Oh honey! I am sorry you miss your sweet girl so. I hope all went well and she is home soon! How sad she made it to 14 and then lost her teeth! My poor Casey made it to 13 with all of hers, but sweet Molly came to me with less than 10! And she is only 6! Your fall goodies are lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,Lisa

All That Jazz said...

I love your fall pictures!! I am glad to hear that the Fooster is doing okay. I still can't believe she had that many teeth pulled! Gosh golly Miss Molly! I hope she can still eat! Give her lotsa hugs!

Unknown said...

G'mron sweet Sares ~
I love LOVE that bicycle ... the pooch is adorable modeling her beautiful stance, hope she will be ok ... & those nastursiums are awesome!

We finally finished both house constructions & took off for 2 weeks. I apologize not having been with you lately, but will be better now.

TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Micki said...

Hope your dog is better and home with you again.
Micki

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. :) I hope your sweet and so cute Foo Foo makes a fast recovery. Theresa

Draffin Bears said...

Oh Sares, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Foo Foo and I will say a little prayer that she will be back home and feeling better.
Sending hugs to you to, hard when pets are not well.
I hope that the Fall Gathering will go well and have a great weekend.

Hugs
Carolyn

Cora said...

Jealous!!! Wish I had a sale like this around where I live. I would so be there! I love your list...just my type of stuff and thing to do! Love it!
Awww sweet baby girl...I know what you mean about looking for her even though she is not there! Hope she is doing well!

C. JoyBell C. said...

OH, DEAR! What is wrong with Foo Foo's teeth, Sareksi??

I have a Japanese Spitz named Andre, he now lives with my mama, he is not 16 years old, and all of his teeth have already fallen out! A spirited fellow, my mama says! And funny,too! Just imagine this.. Andre only attacks people when they go OUT of the gate.. NOT when they are coming in! He gets so angry when people LEAVE the house! hahahahha! And, he bites them! Yep! Digs his gums into their legs as hard as he can! But his old gums can't do no harm, and so people simply laugh at him! Poor fellow! I do love Andre so much!

By the way, Sareski, where do you live, again?? Because it looks like you live in the pages of a storybook! ♥

C