Friday, December 25, 2009

Pink Saturday


Welcome back to the land of pink after a belly~full of red and green!

Our hostess Beverly from How Sweet The Sound even took the time this
week to do Pink Saturday for us. Personally I think this superwoman
should schedule herself a pink free vacation soon. She deserves it after all
she does for us every week!


This week I'd like to introduce you all to the newest
member of the family...




Meet my new Niece, Miss Buttercup!



She is a lab/shar-pei mix and she is a welcome addition to the family.

Especially since I don't have to be the one to potty train her!



Hollie Foo Foo didn't know what to think, but she was pretty sure
she wasn't gonna like it. I'm sure she was thrilled when she went
home. I think she's still waiting for Jax to go home and he's lived in
the same house with her for 6 years! She's not to thrilled about it
though. Funnily enough, he adores HER, ain't that just like a
woman! She toughed it out and eventually warmed up to her, a
little bit.


Happy Pink Saturday all!


22 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Aw, little bundle of joy he is. He'll be a handful. Beutiful addition to the family.
Carol

Desert Rose said...

Yes...he is just soooo cute! So ggod to see everyone today!

Lisa said...

Oh what sweet pink! I know you had a happy family that day!!
Hugs, Lisa

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Oh Sares, your blog is lovely as always, and I am in love with puppy!!! Happy Pink Saturday, I have missed everyone so!! I am back in blogland, so please come and visit me as I get rolling again! lol!! Hugs Hugs!!
♥ Teresa

GwendolynKay said...

Miss Buttercup is darling.. especialy in her cute little pink outfit. Blessings!
Gwen

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, Miss Buttercup is so sweet!!!

Love the photo of Hollie Foo Foo, girl, this is my house and there's only room for one girlie dog and that's MOI!!

Happy PiNk Saturday!

((Hugs))

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Ohhhh what a Sweetie!!!!!!!!

"Welcome back to the land of pink after a belly~full of red and green!"

Oh I second, third, and forth that! I'm quite full-up-to-over-flowing with Christmas-y-themed-everything. :-) So happy to see someone else alluding to it. :-)

Soon comes a new look on my blog!!! :-)

Pony Girl said...

Miss Buttercup was the cutest thing ever! :) That is a funny picture of foo-foo, leaning off to the side and lifting a paw, like "Don't get near me, little mongrel! Not until you wash that puppy drool off your face!" :)

stefanie said...

awww, puppy breath, the best!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Happy pink Saturday Sares.

Miss Buttercup and Hollie Foo Foo are just gorgeous. What a lovely new member to your family.

Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

With all these dogs in blog land we really should host a fashion show Sares! That pooch is cute! Tazmo, Sadie and Misha all give a bark of approval.
Happy day after Christmas...I'm in the middle of a blissful 5 days off...thank goodness, thank gracious and thanking God!

Anonymous said...

Precious wonderful photos and blog!
Happy Pink Saturday!

suesueb said...

She's adorable!! Love all the doggie looks! Happy pink week!

NicNacManiac said...

Oh my gosh....the most adorable little friend anyone would love to have running around your ankles!! The pink outfit...to die for!!
I hope that you and your family enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Day!!
Big Christmas Hugs xOxo Nerina :)

Jenny said...

Awwww, too cute! I spent all night last night with a 6 week old great dane puppy! Nothing like puppy breath!! hehehe!

Barbara Jean said...

too too sweet!!

barbara jean

xinex said...

What a beautiful puppy, Sares! I love her pick outfit too...Christine

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays to you and your family, Sares.

That Miss Buttercup is a cutie. I love puppies. Our pets definitely don't like sharing the attention, do they?!

Regina said...

Cheers to the New Year.
Regards.

Regina

Paint Girl said...

Buttercup is one cute puppy!! I have heard all about her, and wish I could have seen and held her!!

C. JoyBell C. said...

So cute!!!!

Lauren said...

WOW I realy like your blog.