Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pink Saturday

Welcome to Pink Saturday where all your pink wishes come to life,
and a special thank you to our Hostess Beverly @ How Sweet the Sound.
Now come away with me on a teeny, tiny, yet loveleigh journey...


Once upon a time...




...there was a loveleigh girl that had sweet dreams in a sweet pink bedroom. However, one day this loveleigh girl awoke in a mood that was not at all pleasant. The loveleigh girl decided to cheer herself up and lighten her mood.



Photobucket

The loveleigh girl dressed in her pinkest of pinks
and called to her tiny pink pet...

they grabbed some yummy pink cookies and some pink lemonade
and headed outside to rest in the shade.

The loveleigh pink clad girl and her tiny pink pet sat on the grass,


under the loveleighest of all pink trees. She munched and
she sipped the hours away,when suddenly her gaze landed upon...


a single, solitary rose of perfection. This single solitary flower made the loveleigh

girl think about all the beautiful, wonderful, lovable things in her life and her mood instantly shifted, for the loveleigh girl knew the Lord had blessed her. Blessed her with
life, with love, with hope, with a caring family, and most of all with his
presence. The loveleigh girl suddenly looked up to the heavens...



...and saw a pink lit sky, and the loveleigh girl was at peace.



Yours Always, Sares

28 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I love a good pink story!! That pink sky picture is beautiful!!!
Have a great Pink Saturday!
♥ Teresa

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Very cute Pink!

Jeanne said...

Sares, your post is so loveleigh today. Your photos are splendid and the text lots of fun to read. Loved it!

Happy Easter

Hugs...Jeanne

HiHo said...

Lots of fun, a good pink daydream...
happy pink, Heidi

Claudia said...

What a great post! And a great story. Happy Pink Saturday!

Jennifer said...

There is nothing better then Pink Dogwood blossoms and a Pink Sunset to tell the world that there is Pink in it!:) Thank You for sharing your pink.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sares,
Your pinks are beautiful; especially the sky and the pink dogwood! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Sandi

Glennis said...

What a great pink story. Perfect for Pink Saturday!!

♥Mimi♥ said...

♥A lovely and purr-fect Pink Saturday blog post. During this most holy time of the year I am wishing you rainbows, gracious days, dewdrop nights and the love of friends and family to comfort you and hold you close.♥

LADY JANE said...

Absolutely beautiful! Happy Easter to you and Yours!

Dru said...

What a lovely little story. I love all your photos and those leggings are to die for. Happy Pink Saturday.

Char said...

I enjoyed your lovely pink story, very cute. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter too, Char

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I loved the story and I am putting you in my favorite blogs right now!!! How clever and original!

Happy Pink Saturday and have a lovely Easter!
Jil

Dusty Devoe said...

Very cute post! Loveleigh PINK pictures!

Betty said...

What a loveleigh pink post!! Happy Pink Saturday!

cowgirljlynn said...

Love the pink post! And you are l
Loveleigh!

Sue said...

What a great post!
Happy Easter Blessings~LillySue

Dusty Devoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pony Girl said...

Sorry, I was signed into mom's computer so my comment came from her so I deleted it. I like the pink pictures and story. You should turn it into a children's book! ;) That first bedroom shot looks like a very relaxing place to hang out!

Lisa said...

Oh I just love your pinks! I must have missed you last week! I keep trying to come up with a good way to get through this list! Only my third week so I'm still working on it!Happy Pink Saturday!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

Lisa said...

HI again! I do really love your blog. I had to come back because my computer is messing up and I couldn't add me to your followers! Your blog is very creative! I wish I could think to do fun things like this!
Hugs! Lisa

Desert Rose said...

Pony girl had a good idea (for once). You should write a childrens book on that theme!

Lisa said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I keep revisiting you and we have alot in common! So thanks for following, I've had my blog for a little over 2 weeks so I'm new too.
OH Love the pic of the Harry Potter books on your header! They are the best! I'm a huge fan of the books and movies!

Again, Happy Easter and Hugs, Lisa

suesueb said...

your pink pics are lovely and the story so sweet! happy pink saturday and Happy Easter!!

Linda said...

What an adorable story and photos to match! Happy Pink Saturday!

Linda

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday.

This loveleigh girl was very wise and blessed. And, of course her life was all the better for being surrounded by pink. ;-)

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

What an amazingly peaceful pink sunset......and a loveleigh story, as well.

Best Wishes,
Kay

RobinfromCA said...

Easter weekend was so busy I'm very late catching up on all the pink!

Love you "Loveleigh" tale!

A belated Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts