Thursday, April 16, 2009

My New BLING!

So the Easter Bunny seemed to have passed by my abode last Sunday.
He didn't come, he didn't call, he didn't text.



NOTHING


Not even a hollowed out chocolate Easter bunny.


How is that supposed to make a girl feel?

So, I took the situation in hand and bought my own little treasures. That
dang Bunny can go fly a kite. I'll take care of myself!

What I treated myself to were these two loveleigh necklaces below.
My Mom(@A Cowgirl's Grace), Auntie (@ Copper Pony's Cowgirl), and
cousin (@ Pony Girl Rides Again), each got some like these a couple of
months ago and every time they wore them, I loved them more. So what's a
girl to do when feeling neglected...buy some BLING!



The L and the and the T are the initials to my blog and also
my first and middle initial of my name, in reverse.



The back of the L has writing in another language(?) and the back of

the T says, Hugs. I love them and think they're sweet. I was told when I
bought them that the lady that makes them gives classes on how
to make your own so you can personalize them. That could be fun.


I know I'll enjoy these and treasure them
for many years to come!

I have a little post script to add. My sister, Horse Dreams called and told me I had to watch this video on YouTube. There is a woman who is trying out for the TV show, Britain's Got Talent with Simon Cowell. When she appears the old saying, "Never judge a book by it's cover" has never rang more true. What happens when she gives her audition is nothing less than spectacular, and the whole audience agrees. Go to this link to be amazed. You Tube-Susan Boyle

If you have the time you may also want to check out these oh-so talented dancers that tried out for the show as well. They are pure fun to watch! You Tube-Flawless-Dance





7 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Those are SOOO cute!!! I just love those! and shame on that bunny!!! ;)
Have a super day!
♥ Teresa

Dusty Devoe said...

I love my necklace! Get a lot of compliments on it, and I like it that you can wear it at several different lenghths. Susan Boyle has a beautiful voice. Good luck to her! And SHAME on that Easter Bunny, I know you've been a good girl!

Desert Rose said...

Didn't you leave a carrot out for the bunny??? He won't stop at your house if you don't!!!
Love your new bling...may have to get one for myself!!!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Well something must have happened because that darn bunny didn't stop at my house either! You don't think the poor thing was sick this year do you? LOL

Well whatever the case may be you made out! Love your new bling!

Hugs,
Joanne

Paint Girl said...

Love the necklaces Sares! New things are always fun!

Pony Girl said...

I love your necklaces! I really wish there had been a "J" there for my friend's bday gift! Oh well, I'll check back. I like how you displayed your new bling for the photo! ;)
That was a great video, I just linked it in email to some people yesterday. I love watching Simon's face. He actually seemed nicer on that show than he is on American Idol!

FarmHouse Style said...

Well, sometimes a girl has gotta do what a girls gotta do. I love your new treasures.

BTW my husband showed me the video of Susan Boyle... WOW what an amazing talent!

Rhonda