Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A View of All That Jazz for March


All That Jazz keeps plucking on. After a couple slower months over the winter things are beginning to pick up as people come out of hibernation.

One major change to tell you about, as of a few weeks ago I am officially the sole proprietor of All That Jazz. When we started nearly 2 years ago, there were 5 of us, my Cousin Michelle, my Nana, my Aunt, my Mom and myself.

Michelle and my Nana left last Summer and I my Aunt and Mom decided they didn't want to be involved anymore after the first of the year. I've actually been running 95% of our part of Jazz for the last year and a half anyway so it won't be that big of a change and I'm sure my Mom and Aunt will want to help out occasionally with some of the funner decoration/shopping bits., hopefully! It's more fun when you have someone to play with.



























I took a few smaller pieces in last weekend but am feeling that old urge to really
 move things around again. Possibly in a big way, really do some Spring cleaning!
I am also planning a giveaway in honor of the 2nd Anniversary of All That Jazz, so stay tuned.

Hope you're all having a terrific week!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to own that pillow, Tara. How may I do this? Well, you are going to have fun even by yourself. Congrats!

Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

~ GIVEAWAY ends 3/15 ~

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sares,

Congratulations on All that Jazz soon to be celebrating your 2nd Anniversary. Best of luck with going it on your own, you will do great.
Loved seeing all the fabulous treasures in your shop - I really love the old chair and all your beautiful things. I have the same silver service set that we got for a wedding present.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Looks LOVELY as always!!!! :) I would so love visiting your booth. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Well Congratulations are in order! Things are looking really good around All That Jazz and I'm sure that you have some great plans for the future.

hugs
Sissie

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

So glad you are still enjoying your shop. I know that you will miss having them but I am sure they will help you when it comes to shopping. lol
You really have it decorated so pretty. I can see why you have such success with it.
Congratulations honey.
Sorry I have not been over in a while. I don't understand why I can't do everything I want to in a days time. lol
Love
Maggie

lvroftiques said...

Well my friend I'm so glad your business is picking up. I'm so tired of seeing all my favorites close *sighs* I'll be getting down there one of these weekends soon....Actually maybe this weekend *winks* Love that frenchy chair! Vanna

BG said...

Hi Sares!

I see DOUBLE Congratulations are in order today...how quickly the time has gone by, I could hardly believe it's been two years!

I guess you will miss the family's participation, but you have been doing okay being on your own most of the time anyway, so I am sure All That Jazz will continue being great with you solely at the helm!

You have lots of lovely goodies there this week, along with some great ideas, and I'd love that chair in my bedroom...pity you are so far away.

Hugs,
XXX

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Sares!
Thank you so much for sharing all these lovely pictures. Everything is so beautifully shot and so very pretty! I wish I could wiggle my nose and be there!
Cheers,
Holly

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

:-} Best of luck to you in your new sole ownership!

Your shop looks like it holds lots of treasures.

Lorraine

Missy said...

Hi,you store looks great as always. The rug in the middle gives it an interesting look. I Just wanted to give you an invite. I changed the name of my business and created a new blog. http://www.theoldecountryporch.com/ .

Take Care
Missy