Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boring Week...



I've spent the last week relatively bored. Nothing new is happening and I could not for the life of me come up with anything interesting to post on. I haven't been blogging at all. Lots of web surfing has been taking place. I've lost 10 pounds from the exertion, LOL! I can't even use the excuse that I've been working on Jazz projects because there has been nothing new in that front either. I think the time change has me in a minor funk and the fact that it's been raining here pretty much non stop the last couple weeks. I am so tired of gray skies, but compared to the poor Japanese people, I'll take my doldrums any day. God Bless them.




Since I couldn't work myself up to post anything new, I pulled into the deep recesses of my computer files and decided to share these pictures of my youngest niece again. I am so longing for a Summer day such as this.



She's two years older now and still has those big blue eyes and blonde hair.



And she still wants to pick the flowers. Last time she came to visit she wanted to and I had to tell her we didn't have any! Nothing but brown sticks and slimy leaves. Some serious weeding needs to be done within the next month. If it would ever stop RAINING.




Hope you all have a wonderful week! I am off to make the rounds and visit since I have so sorely neglected you this last week!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand perfectly how you're feeling. Grey skies and rain don't help. That's when you need to settle in with a good book or some favourite mags and enjoy. Your niece is a sweetie.

Hugs,
Lisa x

Deb said...

hope your funk leaves soon...and the sun shines on you...

Simply Debbie said...

Dear Sares,
You know I think you are not alone...I have just been surfing and reading also. It was very enjoyable and I think just a couple of times a week I am going to do that.
Your precious niece looking at the flowers certainly brought a bright spot to grey skies. She has beautiful eyes.
I left you a message also on your mirror post. I LOVE MIRRORS.
All that Jazz is sure gorgeous...If I lived in your town I would snatch up your dressers...they are so cottage and the glass knobs are already on there...the right person will come and purchase them.
ALL THAT JAZZ IS SOOO VERY PRETTY...You have it displayed so pretty.
Have A Sugar Sweet Day
Simply Debbie

Jenna said...

Hi sares...If your bored, come over here and I'll have you help me paint some easter stuff...LOL!
Your niece is adorable! wow her eye's are big time blue! I love snow but even I'm tired of the cold and now rain and gray skies...I want to see some growth in my yard so far ...none! ugh! anyway, have a very nice Wednesday and try not to be bored :o/ Hugs, Jennifer

Theresa MacNaughton said...

I think the time change always has a weird effect on people. That lost hour of sleep will really do it to you! Try and find something fun to do that's not work-related. Anything that will make you smile. Have a great rest of the week. Theresa

All That Jazz said...

I've found it difficult to find things to post about this week, too! I love the pictures you shared. I want to plant some lavender, too! ;-)
I hope your week gets better, I heard a dry sunnier weekend so maybe that will help??
~xo~!!

The Old Parsonage said...

I'm right there with you my friend. Your darling niece is sooo sweet!

Enjoy the rest of the week!
Leann

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sares,

I love the sweet photos of your adorable niece, so pretty in her blue dress in the garden.
I hope that sunnier days are ahead and you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Carolyn

C. JoyBell C. said...

A beautiful angel, Sareski! And look! Her skin is actually glowing in the white sunlight! Magnificent!!!!

And...is this turquoise that I am seeing here?? Turquoise, turquoise all around, I love it, it is my favorite colors of all colors in the world! *sighs* how lovely... ♥

How have you been? I can honestly say that I have missed you dearly! ♥

Love,
Bells

Jenna said...

Hi Sares! Are you still bored??????
Then come to my blog and enter my giveaway! I hope your having an unbored weekend! LOL!