Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Happy Thanksgiving! 

The plan in my neck of the woods is for some yummy vittles,a little card play and possibly a tree lighting in the evening. If I get REALLY ambitious, my Mom and I might do a little midnight madness shopping. We've never done this before and thought we'd give it a try. However I am not placing any bets on whether or not it happens. It could go either way. We tend to like our sleep.

Friday I'm off bright and early to pull together our Jazz space. Today we only had time to drop stuff off and leave it a mess before the shop closed. And I do mean a mess. A disaster. Hopefully I can get things put to rights. I've been working up a storm making things for Christmas. If you'd like a peek, click the "All That Jazz Vintage" button on my sidebar to see some of the things we'll be putting out for the season. We got a bit of a late start, the inspiration bug was slow in coming our way but we finally made it and I can't wait to finally get everything set up.

 Have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving Day and I am VERY thankful for you!


16 comments:

Bearly Sane said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Sares!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving♥
Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

You brave and daring soul...revamping the booth, shopping tonight and lights and so on and so forth...make merry and all will be bright!
Happy love filled Thanksgiving. Thinking of you!
Jacqueline

stefanie said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Jenna said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Sares!!! Hugs, Jennifer

Paint Girl said...

I hope you have fun decorating the space tomorrow, wish I could be there to help, our plans were foiled a bit but alas, that is life! I know it will be amazing after your touches, as our Nana said to me yesterday, "she is so talented!" (referring to YOU!)
PONY GIRL via Paint Girl's account! ;-) (I did a blog post for her.)

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Hope you enjoyed a most wonderful holiday with your family. Good luck tomorrow! Theresa

C. JoyBell C. said...

Sareski,

I am beginning to really miss you! Where have you been?

I am very thankful, this Thanksgiving, for many things, but I want to tell you, how thankful that I am for you, you have become to me, a true and lasting friend, and I am thankful for our friendship, and I believe and hope that we will be able to keep our friendship as beautiful as it is, and even more as time goes by.. ♥

love,
Bells ♥

C. JoyBell C. said...

p.s. i hope to see you soon! ♥

Desert Rose said...

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Unknown said...

Tara ~ You can start blowing that snow in MY direction any time you wish.

Hope you had a warm & yummy holiday celebration!
Hugs & love ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

The Muse said...

it is my hope Sares, that your life continues to be blissful and blessed. hope too your holiday was fabulous!

Micki said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!
Micki

The Old Parsonage said...

Well, I"m a little late in visiting so I'm anxious to see if you went shopping. My Mum and I used to go at 5am before the real crowds started and then be home by 10am. It was fun, but not anymore.

Enjoy the season!
Leann

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sares,

I hope that you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
I love the beautiful Christmas header you have.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Cora said...

We did the midnight shopping thing...we actually went without sleep from Wednesday night to Friday afternoon! Boy oh boy was I tired...but it was fun!!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday and looking forward to the Christmas cheer which will be spread throughout bloggerville!