Friday, March 8, 2013

Pink Saturday!


Happy Pink Saturday!

Thought I'd share some photos of All That Jazz since I've been neglecting sharing it on my blog and mainly post on my Jazz FB page.

Over the winter I kept my booth space in mostly creams and whites. Now that Spring is creeping up, color is creeping it's way into All That Jazz!




Longing for some SUNSHINE!  
I'll see a sneak peek tomorrow, then the rain is due back next for a week.





Pinks and greens and aquas are making an appearance with some lavender tossed in.





Green always makes me think of Spring.





I hope you've enjoyed a peek at All That Jazz.
It's been keeping me busy and I've been to lazy to post!





Thank you to Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday at her blog 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



7 comments:

BG said...

Good to see you back posting again Sares. Your store is looking great, love the new spring theme. Weather here has been in the mid to high thirties for the last few days and looks like lasting for the rest of the week, so needless to say I'm feeling lazy too!
Hugs,
Sandi

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sares,
Your booth looks beautiful, as always. Love that shabby chair, so pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

You have come such a long way baby! I just can't get over how your booth has grown with you and I'm so proud of you.

I am selling this party plan now Sares called Celebrate Home and I see you are one step ahead...Zebra print is coming back in. My favorite of all is the little sign SUNSHINE! I love that!

Sending hugs and pixie dust that the sun will shine on your house today! I think it will!!!! I'm off to Seattle to watch little Alder for the day!

CEO Lisa Anne - L.A said...

Your store has lots of pretty bling. Love the Paris & chandelier designs.
Happy Pink Saturday!
hugs,
Lisa

LV said...

I like most anything that is done in white. Always looks so clean and fresh.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sares,

All that Jazz is looking fabulous and love all your gorgeous wares.
You must be really looking forward to warmer Spring weather.
Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying the weekend

hugs
Carolyn

Maria at inredningsvis said...

GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

Have a great day dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)