Friday, December 14, 2012

Pink Saturday Christmas!



Happy Pink Saturday! Today I'm going to share a few of my favorite Christmas vignettes around the house this year.  I want to move into the little cottage scene I created, watched over by the Papa Noel given to me by my sister last year for Christmas.




Pretty red bird on his throne. 
The little milkglass dish was a gift from a fellow blogger. Martha of Martha's Favorites!




My beautiful set of reindeer, a new Christmas favorite!




Joy, Joy, Joy to you and yours!




A dollar store find. I just had to have it since I have a space in a antique/vintage store! The year this little shop was established was the year I was born!




Last but not least, one of a set of 4 glass Christmas ornaments I bought when I was in Jr. High. That means they are about 25 years old and certainly "vintage" but not quite antique! I'm still drawn to things with images of roses on them.




Wishing you all a merry weekend and a bucket full of pink and red delights!
Thank you to Beverly from How Sweet The Sound for hosting Pink Saturday!






8 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hello hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...Loved seeing your Christmas vignettes! I too, am drawn to roses (hence the name of my blog)...

I will sign up to follow you as I do believe we have some thing in common! Merry Christmas!

Happy Pink Saturday, too.

Patty said...

Lovely vignettes around your home. Thanks for sharing and stopping by to see me. I'm a new follower! Happy Holidays to you!

LV said...

Loved seeing your lovely home filled with such pretty holiday decorations.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gorgeous vignettes around your lovely home. Roses are my fave, just like you, I'm drawn to them too. Beautiful holiday decor. Have a blessed C'mas, along with your family.
FABBY

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sares,
I love all the pretty Christmas decor around your house. That little antique shop is so cute.

hugs
Sissie

Magia da Inês said...

¸.•°♡⊱彡
Decoração de Natal magnífica!

Que o menino Jesus continue abençoando a vida de todos nós.
Beijinhos.
Brasil ✿ °•.¸


(⁀‵⁀,) ✫✫✫
.`⋎´✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫
.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫✫ MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

You have many pretty Christmas pieces! Just lovely to see.

Draffin Bears said...

Merry Christmas, Sares and wishing you much love, joy and happiness.
Love all your pretty decorations and photos.

Happy holidays
hugs
Carolyn