Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Get Ready, You're Invited!!!



My Dearest Loveleighs...

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED!!!

It's that time of year. The time when my date of birth
rapidly approaches. Last year I threw myself the most wonderful of
parties. A fabulous online Costume Party that many of you attended.
I had so much fun I decided to do it again!

Anyone interested? If not, I'll just have to party by myself. But
seriously, I
would much prefer to have you all join me,
you help make the
day extraordinary!


Everyone is invited to chose a special Costume to for the Party.
Search far and wide on the net and find something fabulous to wear.
The same dress code applies as last year.

It can be any of the following...


A costume from a favorite movie


A famous historical figure

A costume from a particular era in history

A beautiful dress you find online or even one you own
and
would like to share.

Choose something you could only
DREAM of wearing, something
so fancy, you wouldn't know
yourself dressed up in it.
Feel free to dress up your blog and
change her "outfit" too!


On the day of the party, Wednesday June 17th, post a picture(s) of
your costume and tell us a bit about where
it's from and why you
chose that particular costume or if it
holds any significant meaning
to you. I'll have a Linky up
so you can all add your link and visit the
other party
participants.

The party starts at 12:00 am on Wednesday, June 17th although I
will probably have my post up around 7:00 if you
want to post earlier.
The Party will run for two days and end at midnight on the 19th
so
any late arrivals may join in.


There will also be a surprise giveaway for one party guest. I can't
tell you what it is because it ties in with my costume choice. No hints.
I don't want anyone showing up in the same thing as me! If you
would
like to take the party banner and post it on your sidebar to help
spread the
word, that would be great! If you let me know you've
done so, I'll give
you an extra shot at the giveaway.


So get yourselves ready in a timely fashion my loveleighs!
I can't
wait to see you all dressed up in your finery!



21 comments:

Cora said...

SOunds like a lot of fun...I'll have to see what I can come up with! Happy Birthday in advance!

Have a good week!

cowgirljlynn said...

I'll be there!! Love mom

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Your birthday party was so much fun last year! I don't think I'll be able to participate this year . . . my computer time is so limited . . . . but I'll be sure to stop by and see your costume!!

Debby said...

I don't think I will have time to play but I will be keeping my eyes open for the party.
Debby

Lisa said...

Really cool! Happy almost birthday!!
Hugs, Lisa

Glenna said...

You are going to have a lot of fun! What a great idea!

xinex said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, Sares! Happy birthday in advance!...Christine

The Old Parsonage said...

Well I can't promise anything, there are so many things happening at The Old Parsonage that my blogging has been sporadic.

Can't wait to see what you and the others will share.

Happy Birthday my friend!!!
Leann

Bearly Sane said...

Oh you can count on me for this one Sares...I'll maybe a little pooped from my time on the Gold Coast, but I wouldn't miss this for the world.
Will add your button to my blog too.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sares,

Oh what fun! I enjoyed your blog birthday party last year and I would so like to come to your party again this year.
I will do a post tomorrow about it, on my blog.
Now I have to go and think of what I will wear, to the grand occasion.

Have a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR SARES,
I WOULD LOVE...LOVE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR BIRTHDAY COSTUME PARTY.
I WON'T BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY DRESS BLOG AS I AM COMPUTER STUPID IN THAT AREA BUT YOU WILL HAVE FUN AT MY PARTY.
I WILL BE POSTING YOUR PARTY BUTTON SOME TIME TODAY.
HUGS AND BLESSINGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I would love to participate!


~ Gabriela ~

Cathy said...

Hmmm, Sounds like loads of fun.

Let's see what I can come up with.

Cath

Jorgelina said...

What fun!

Your birthday party was so much fun last year.
Oh you can count on me.
Hugs.

kanishk said...

Sounds like a lot of fun,
Adsense Alternative

Rebecca said...

I most most definitely be attending again! Wouldn't miss it!
Hugs,
Rebecca

Michella Marie said...

I'm your 199th follower :)) One more and the big two oh oh!!!
I'm looking forward to your costume party!! What fun!! What to wear??? See you Thursday :))
And Happy Early Birthday!!!
Come on over and visit my blog anytime!!
Michella

Lisa said...

Hi!! I am back to get your button BUT I totally forgot to put it on my sidebar!! SORRY!!! I am a bad blog friend! :(
I do have my post ready and will link back to you then!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hugs, Lisa

Lisa said...

Ok since it lasts 2 days I NOW have it on my side bar maybe there will be some fashionably late ones ;)
Hugs, Lisa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Cousin B said...

I'm in! Late as usual....but I'll get busy!

Michella Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARES!!! :))
I'm running a little behind but I will be there!!!
I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I was thinking of ya!! :)) and say Haaaappppyyy Birrrthdaaay!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day so far!!! Lookin forward to the party!!! Save me some cake ;)

Michella