Here's my latest furniture makeover. A Goodwill piece I thought had some possibilities.
After I removed the hardware and sanded all over, I went in with the paint. I skipped the primer this time since I was using such a dark color and sanded off most of the old stain. I had no issues getting the paint to stick.
I bought these green boxes to place in the spot where the center drawer was. It wasn't really a drawer, it had hinges you pulled down to reveal this little cubby. I decided to leave the drawer front off to give it a more modern take. You could place baskets in here too.
All in all I thought it turned out pretty cute. She went in the Jazz booth on Saturday, so hopefully she'll find a new home soon. It's a good thing she moved to the booth, there's already a dresser I bought this weekend to makeover sitting in her place. Space is limited around these parts!
I hope you all have a super sunshiny week!